Sunday, July 17, 2005

That itch on my back (Snoopy's Entry)

Another cool day... Some sunlight... Must sunbathe soon... :)

I wonder what the humans are feeding me lately. I always seem to have this sudden itch down the middle of my back every day. I am compelled to go on my back and scratch it using my toys. It always seem to start from the middle and work it ways down to my tail.. My humans seem to think this is very funny when they see me twisting and turning on my back...

Just wait 'til I hide the back scratcher.... >:).. Then, we'll see who will do the twisting and turning...

One of the humans (the thinnest one) came back from somewhere last night and got a lot of goodies!! Hmmmm... I'm more interested with the smell than the toys she got me. Chocolate... chocolate... Coffee... Things I can't taste... oooo.... Red, shiny... PLASTIC BAG!! PLASTIC BAG!!!!!!! Steal... Steal... Steal....

**The author regrets to inform that Snoopy has gone off in one of her steal...chase... hide activities.**

No comments: