What an uncomfortable feeling... My stomach is sooo bloated. I have no energy to do my work, checking on the cats trying to cross my territory.
My furslaves have tried to feed me very yummy treats but I'm not feeling well. *Sigh*.. Why? Because I was sooo constipated... My stomach is full of *poot*. I cannot go poo... No matter what I do. Turning around while lying on my stomach did not stir the *poot* to move...
Then finally, in the afternoon, my *poot* decided to move. How did I know? I started to gas my humans. **grin**
Ah.. Sweet relief! After going for my poo, I was able to run, jump and terrorize my slaves again!.. Ahaha...
How did I get constipated? I don't know... Probably had too much insect or junk food that one of the slaves fed me last nite. Nevertheless, I think I'll have to chew some grass for fibre....
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment