Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm famous!!... Sort of... (Snoopy's Entry)

My human received a mail today notifying me that my diary at Dogster.com was chosen as "Diary Of The Day"... :)

At least some people are interested in what is happening in my day... ;)

If you're interested.. Here's my Dogster Diary... (^.^)

Other than that, my human told me that I'm kind of famous. While developing some digital photos at the mall today, the guy at the photo shop commented that I looked like the famous "Milo" from "The Mask". He asked if I did the same thing like what Milo did, i.e. grabbed something and never let go. My human said "Yes. She can be held up to 1 feet off the ground... Strong jaws..."

Actually, thats kind of true. I'll only hang on because you've got my favourite toy. If you let go, I'll give it to you.... Sort of... :P... By the way, I think I can be held up to 2 feet off the ground... ;)...

Angie: o_0.....

No comments: