It has been a while since I last licked my human. One of my humans is away overseas working to earn more $$$ to buy me stuff.
Yes, it was dead. I made sure that it was dead...
Anyway, am waiting for my human to come back to give
I miss my human a lot. I'm sure that my human will bring back a lot of goodies for me. The last thing she brought back was a little doggy toy and this is what happened to it...
Anyway, wonder what new goodies I'll be getting... :P
Yes, it was dead. I made sure that it was dead...
Anyway, am waiting for my human to come back to give
I miss my human a lot. I'm sure that my human will bring back a lot of goodies for me. The last thing she brought back was a little doggy toy and this is what happened to it...
Anyway, wonder what new goodies I'll be getting... :P



No comments:
Post a Comment