It happened again...
That stupid cat intruded my domain tonight. I was sooooooo close to getting to that stupid cat!!!
It happened when it was very dark. I have no notion of time, only when it is time to get up, go for kai-kai, eat, nap, sunbathe and wait for the sky turns dark. It makes no difference to me, except that I'm more alert at night. Which is how this story began.
I heard something, so I got up to investigate. I had to bark quite loud, my furslaves were not paying attention tonight. After a couple of woofs, I managed to get out. There really was something funny happening at the back of the house. I rushed to investigate...
**sniff**.. **sniff*....
Aha!! I saw some eyes glow in the dark... I sneak up on it... It smells sooo familiar, something dark and smells a lot like fish.. Its..... a CAT!! That Black Cat!! Chase!! Chase!! Chase!!!!!!!
Ok!! ... I got it cornered... I bark to alert my furslaves... My furslaves didn't come... So, I bark louder and longer. The Cat was sooo scared... It was cornered, cowered between the outdoor shelves, trying to get away from me. I was guarding the only exit. It would take a very quick jump to get by me.... Grrrrrrr...
Finally, the furslave comes. She shrieks and makes a loud noise... The garden lights come on... I got distracted... The cat bolts!!
ARRRRRGgggggggGGGGHHHH... The cat got away!!! It just bolted and jumped up the wall to escape!
Hmmmm... If it hadn't been for my incompetent slaves, I would have gotten a swipe at that stupid cat!!!
I reluctantly go in... The other furslave (the-one-who-always-give-me-human-food), was so proud of me. I didn't understand a single thing she said in that squeeky voice she has but I think she was happy and proud of me.
Maybe next time, I'll get that cat and present it to her doorstep.. Hehe..... 'til the next time.....
You have been warned cat.... You have been warned...
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment