"There has been a catastrophic error. Please stand by."Hmmm... I'm still standing by... But got nothing?? :(
This is the error I got while trying to login to my other blog at MSN Spaces tonight... o_O...
Not that I didn't appreciate the error message but what catastrophic error occurred? Hmmmm... Being a slightly seasoned developer, most of the time, when an error occurs, we tend to let it all spill out, in Java-speak, spill out the exception stacktrace, ugly though it maybe, but it offered some important information to us developers. Anyway, moving along, this kind of error message is great, but lacking the M$ logos and what-not, one might *think* that the site got h4ck3d ("hacked" in l33t sp33k)... (Causing some people to run around screaming in panic??)
If this were a locally hosted site, one would wonder if the catastrophic event had something to do with TNB "cutting" off power to the datacentre where the website is hosted? **grin**
Meanwhile, I'll let the catastrophic error resolve itself...



No comments:
Post a Comment