The humans have given me a new job. I'm now a BODYGUARD/SECURITY GUARD to my Old Man. The reason is because my Old Man gets around so much that I have to keep an eye on him.
Wherever he goes, I go. He goes to the loo, I'll be outside waiting for him.
He eats at the dinner table, I wait at his side, looking up and woofing once in a while to get some tasty "mum-mum".
If I'm tired, I'll sit at my chair (which has a direct line of sight all the way to the kitchen) and watch him do his work around the kitchen.
He goes to the garden, I follow too, though, I get very distracted by the cats walking behind the house.
He goes out at night, I won't go to sleep until he comes home. I do this to all the humans...
However, this job is only when my Old Man is around. Sometimes, he asks me to "Stay" when he goes out. I get very disturbed by this because I'm his bodyguard and I should follow him around.
Kekekeke... Some people may call this possessiveness, it's just my way of making sure that you don't go anywhere without my knowledge.




No comments:
Post a Comment