Tuesday, April 11, 2006

OwWWWWwwwwww...

No.. I'm not howling... I'm actually in pain.

I was out walking with my humans and naturally since I'm their master, they carried me rather than they walk me. So, I was in my human's arms when the "incident" happen.

Apparently, my human said that I jumped out of his arms when I got excited. I wonder if it was because he slipped and let me fall. Hmmm...

None the less, my little leg is aching now. My humans have decided to apply some heat therapy to it so that my muscle would heal better. Well, nothing less than TLC would help heal my wounds now.

I think they felt kind of bad, seeing me in pain, limping around and not going up to them to ask them to play fetch or something. They got me some treats and wet food!! Yum!

Anyway, I'll try to look poorly for the next few days and milk as much as I can from this situation! Nyah Nyah!!

No comments: