Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Happy New Year of the Rooster!!!

Happy CNY 2005 - Year of the Rooster
Ah... CNY is upon us... Anyway, there is only 1 day left to the 15 day celebration of CNY. Kekeke... This year, my angpow collection is a bit low but then, considering my *ahem* "advanced" age, I shouldn't be getting any. However, since I'm unmarried, I'm still entitled to it... Yay!!!! The best part of it is that I can get some extra $$$ from recently married friends... Kekekekeke... Some were a bit grouchy, others "claimed" to have forgotten to bring angpow out, while others expect you to greet them first prior to getting your loot... :P

Anyway, this was the year that I lost really badly at mahjong. We didn't play with real $$$ but my friends won such big amounts that I got bankrupt after a few rounds... sigh sigh... Well, still looking forward to next year's mahjong!!! ;)

No comments: