The cheapo modem that I got from TMNet is working but the darn thing won't allow me to change the IP address range from the 192.168.1.xxx range to something else... GRRRRRRRR... Colleague has suggested a couple of "interesting" solutions.... :PPPP
- Burn the modem... Get TMNet to give a brand new one (Kasda, I believe...)
- Turn the modem/router into a modem (the 1st primary job)...
If I didn't need to share the connection access, I wouldn't have had to go through the pain of setting this up. Anyway, its fun and challenging to do something different once in a while... ;) I've been playing with this stuff for the last couple of days and it has cost me a lot of hours of much needed sleep. I'm already quite deprived of sleep due to the scorching heat in KL recently and now, to stay up because of such "trivial" problem... *sigh*...
****YAWN****... That's it... I'm throwing the towel... for now... Need sleeeeeeeeppppp.....ZZZzzzzzZZZZZZ



No comments:
Post a Comment