Monday, February 28, 2005

Haze, haze go away...

Plenty of talk about the haze. The problem occurred due to adverse weather experienced in M'sia where there was no rain for weeks, causing the air to be hot and dry, sometimes humid.

Anyway, I took a couple of pictures using my new digital cam (Nikon Coolpix E5900) and saw the effect before (Saturday, 26/2/2005) and after (Sunday, 27/2/2005) the heavy downpour on Sunday morning. The situation was so bad on Saturday morning that I couldn't breathe and even developed a bad case of migraine later due to the heat & hazy air. Breathing the air is like smoking 1 pack of cigarettes per hour... x_x


Hazy day (taken 26/2/2005)

After the Rain (taken 27/2/2005)

It rained again this afternoon and I do hope that the rain will continue to improve the air quality around KL/PJ, such a relief to have cool air in the evening. Don't have to spend so much money on electricity as we have to turn on the fan full-blast or have the air-conditioning on until the wee hours of the morning. Better pray for more rain so that we won't have water shortage........

No comments: