Wednesday, February 23, 2005

One of Those Days...

Ever got one of those days when you just feel so tired after being bombarded by funny and strange questions? Well... This is just one of those days...

Being a "techie" for so long, one should have developed the following sets of abilities,
  1. Patience
  2. Understanding/Listening
  3. Technical Prowess in Understand Technology
  4. Analytical Skills (On-The-Fly or At-The-Tip-Of -Your-Fingertips)
  5. Ability to Ask "Intelligent" Questions
  6. Good Research Skills
These skills should be built up over time based on the various scenarios and events that one has been exposed to, during their professional working life. However, attitude plays a big part in how these skills are learnt and/or built up.

Today, my patience is being tested by various parties that I'm dealing with and frankly, this is wearing thin.

Perhaps it is because I'm really tired and cranky... (Too many late nights doing work and drinking loads of coffee in the morning after)
Perhaps I'm just fed up of being asked silly questions?
Perhaps I should just say "Ooooooooouuuuuuuussssssshhhhhhaaaaaaa" when such people come over... Hmmmmm....

No comments: