Close encounters of the "Martian" kind
Oooh.. Looks like Mars is giving off some weird vibes because ppl have been acting strange lately. My parents became a bit more insistent about the problems with Astro (after I forgot to make a payment and subsequently the cable was disconnected) yesterday. I guess my Mom could not nap in the afternoon because she couldn't watch any shows on Astro.. Anyway, some ppl in KL sure were disappointed that they couldn't see Mars at all because of the rain. Even if there were no rain last night, the light pollution from the KL skyline would have not allowed us to see much... Hmmm...
Oh well, aside from that, I'm glad that it did rain because it was so hot last week... Nice to sleep on a rainy night. Hoping that it will not rain tomorrow night because there is an office gathering to watch both "Charlie's Angel" and "Charlie's Angel: Full Throttle" at the Nokia Starlight cinema. Hehehe... This will be a good opportunity to meet up with some new colleagues at the Cyberjaya office too. I've been away at Mont' Kiara for around 3 mths and have not met the new "angels" there... :>...
Hmmm... colleague just installed XP Plus! on his notebook. The theme he chose is making this squeaky noise which can be quite irritating. *sigh*..
Ok... It is Thurs... PASAR MALAM (Night Market) at Mont' Kiara!! WOO HOO!!! Hehehee.. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm happy since that'll be the start of the long Merdeka celebration weekend. Yeah!!!!
Work... work... Better do some work....
Thursday, August 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment