And so I thought it would be...
Had a meeting with the boss regarding something about procedures. *blah* *blah*... Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall sometimes. A couple of weeks back I told some higher-ups that there is a problem with some of the developers and project requirements which are causing project delays and miscommunication. So, they went to implement some process. Today, I got a glimpse of the process.... it sure sucks... ALOT..
Anyway, don't plan to do much for the rest of the day... Hehehehe... Maybe I'll play around with the display of my blog... Hmmm.. At least I got the SquawkBox comment thingy up... ;)... **Thanks SquawkBox!!**...
Ok... here is something interesting I picked up from a day's life in kl... Kekeke.. cool stuff!!!
So... what type are you??? similarminds.com
Conscious self | Overall self |
![]() | ![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment