Monday, August 25, 2003

Four Days Rest... is it enough?

Ah... 1st time touching the PC after four days of blissful peace... more or less.

Got sick on Saturday. Sneezed all day until my throat was awfully sore. Missed a Sunday School-mate's church wedding and dinner due to the terrible cold. Yes.. I did take my Clarinase like I should but it didn't quite work. Guess, I was feeling really under the weather. *sigh*.. Other family members went to attend both the church wedding and dinner while I suffered at home. Hehehe.. before I forget, I should probably wish my friend Jeremy Ong a big congratulations.. Hehehe...

Anyway, despite taking Oofy(my dog) for a walk, my cold just couldn't go away. By Saturday evening, I was officially "paralyzed" by my cold... Not even a good dose of nasi lemak could have saved me... Lots of spices.. yum..... So, just had to clog up the nose and soldier on... :> The good part was that when I was in "drugged" sleep, I felt really rested... So, it is quite good that I got sick after all!!

On Sunday, things got better but I think I overdid it when I had too much durian... Some people can not tolerate the smell of durian... Hehee.. it is the best smell in the world and I was glad that my cold went away! Hehehe... Oh well, looks like I paid the price for it today as I am starting to feel under the weather again. Strange weather we are having over here in KL..

On a lighter note, boss asked if I am ok after my break. Of course I told him "No"... Hehehe... Anyway, I still do not understand my boss. He keeps talking about "process" in logging errors and complaints and blah-blah and there he was on the phone, asking me to investigate the problem.. *sigh*... Oh well, he is a complete a** sometimes... Much like an irritating scab that won't heal properly...

Hmmmm... lunch.... ???

No comments: