On leave.... so what???
Hmmmm... I'm SOOOO HAPPY.. COZ... IN A COUPLE OF HOURS... I'LL BE FLYING OFF TO SYDNEY FOR A 6-DAY TRIP!!! Woo HOOO!!!!...
Anyway, on a slightly more sad note... I had to do some work today despite taking the day off. This is the reality of IT.. Even when you've handed over all your stuff to 2 or 3 people... (Yes... I'm soooo busy that I need at least 3 people to know what I'm doing...) I still needed to do some last minute UAT. *sigh*.. What to do. I'd rather sacrifice some time for work, getting the job done right, rather than getting my a** blown up by the boss on another occassion.
So, I'm off for my long holiday.... May login from time to time to check up on a few things... Hehehe.. Maybe take a few pictures and post it on my other website... ;)
'Til then... CATCH YOU LATER... MATE!!!
Friday, September 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment